Nothing is more rewarding than bathing your every cell in delicate rose aroma and pure botanical foam; letting all worries melt and drift away with a soothing shower. Organic Pomegranate Extracts renew the skin and slow down ageing. Rose Body Wash gently cleanses the skin while imparting a subtle rose.
- Made with organic ingredients - Certified by OFC
- Hydrating & Soothing
- Enhances skin renewal hence slows down the ageing process
- A delicate rose aroma that promotes relaxation
- Rose Centifolia Extract, Essence of The Rose was extracted at a low temperature to preserve the most precious, delicate scents & fine substances from the organic Rose petals & buds.
- Olive Leaf Extract, Greek Secret that's famous for its antioxidant, free-radical neutralizing effects, olive leaf offers superior skin repairing benefits while not clogging pores.
- Rose Otto Oil, Queen of Flowersthat is known as Queen of the Flowers, it is the dearest organic ingredient and also the most effective found in the natural realm. Impress yourself with how beautiful your skin can be with this most precious gift from nature.
- Geranium Oil, The Regulator is well-known for its deep positive effects on various skin disorders and rashes such as acne, eczema, dermatitis, fungal infections, and so on. The geranium essential oil is a cicatrisant, meaning it can help scars fade and visibly reduce the appearance of skin flaws.
- Hibiscus, Firming Flower a natural skin firming agent that acts as an elixir for dehydrated or distressed skin. Helps exfoliate skin, speeds cell rejuvenation, and helps control acne breakouts - all of which leave you with fresher, younger, and smoother looking skin.
- Raspberry, Skin Superfood is a wonderful antioxidant (and a wonderful snack!), here, Ausganica’s raspberry extract balances skin pH and minimizes bacterial growth.
- Fennel, Body Balancing Spicethat helps hormone and circulation balance. In addition to being a delicious food flavouring and spice, fennel also works wonders on the skin. Possessing adaptogenic properties, fennel is able to improve blood circulation and balance certain hormone secretions when applied topically, producing a rejuvenating effect.
- Comfrey Root, The Super Healeris a cartilage repair powerhouse, One of the comfrey’s main constituents helps break down red blood cells, which could account for its ability to help heal bruises and contusions as well as promoting the growth of muscle, cartilage, and bones.
- St. John’s Wort, The Happy Herbthat makes the body joyous. St. John’s Wort is known for its anti-inflammatory and gentle astringent action. It has been used by herbalists for centuries and is known to have anti-depressant properties. We include it here for overall skin happiness.
Sapindus Mukorossi (Soapnut) Peel Extract**, Aqua (Water)*, Sodium Cocoyl Sarcosinate* (Derived From Coconut), Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate*, Cocamidopropyl Betaine* (Derived From Coconut), Glycerin**, Sodium Chloride (Sea Salt)*, Sodium Sulfate, Preserved With Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Cocoate* (Derived From Coconut), Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Oil**, Phenethyl Alcohol* (Plant Origin), Preserved With Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein*, Yucca Schidigera Extract*, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Hydrosol**, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Leaf Extract**, Hibiscus Sabdariffa (Hibiscus) Flower Extract**, Rosa Centifolia (Rose) Flower Extract**, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract**, Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Root Extract**, Foeniculum Vulgare (Fennel) Seed Extract**, Hypericum Perforatum (St John's Wort) Extract**, Rosa Damascena (Rose Otto) Flower Oil**
84% Certified Organic, 99% Natural Origin
Work small amount into a lather or use a sponge for best result and gently massage all over body. Rinse.
Ausganica products do not contain synthetic fragrances, colours or other additives, masking agents or fillers. Ausganica is paraben and sulfate free. Ausganica is not tested on animals and is Certified by Choose Cruelty Free.
Ausganica is manufactured in a Certified Organic facility that is approved by both the ACO (Australian Certified Organic) Standard and the OFC (Organic Food Chain) Standard in Sydney, Australia. All certified products Ausganica makes carry the relevant Certified Organic logo.